Tuesday 8 January 2013

Today's little project


Todays Project - updating the wall art in my bedroom!

Its something that has been driving me crazy for ages now. The old pictures up in my room have been there for nearly 10 years now, from when we first built our house - as you can imagine I'm a bit sick of them now!!

So down they came, and on to making some new ones!

I just covered some canvas's with some material that I picked up cheap a while ago. I actually really liked this fabric and was waiting for the perfect project to come up to use it - and this was it!

I couldn't find my staple gun - so Hot Glue it had to be.
 
So there is just one slight problem now - they don't match the blue wall! So although I can cross off "replace bedroom pictures" off my "to do" list, now I have to add - paint bedroom wall!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment