Sunday 17 March 2013

Off to market!

Hi-ho, Hi-ho, it's off to market I go........

Yes market time again!! A new market for me this month! This time The Glades Arts and Produce Market! This one was great as it was an afternoon / night event!



There was an atmosphere around that was just fantastic!! My stall was located in quite a dangerous position though - a food van next to us (dinner), ice cream van opposite (desert), coffee behind (to keep us going), fresh popcorn being popped a few stalls down (always yum) and mini cupcakes not far from us either!! TOO MUCH FOOD!!!!
And every time the breeze picked up, a different and delicious aroma would head in our direction and make us hungry again!!
As I said - a dangerous location!!


There was also a band who played all night, face painting for the kids, bouncy castle, kids craft activities and a super special guest..........


The EASTER BUNNY!!!!!


It was really a great night out - and as a bonus I almost sold out of my owls!!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment