Sunday 31 August 2014

Crafty Project Thanks to Frank(enstein)!

The other day I told you how I received this beautiful piece of fabric in the sale at Frankenstein's Fabric. ( read that post here )
 
I wasn't sure what to use it for as I couldn't bear to bring myself to cut it. Well... I did cut it. It was one of those "OMG don't stuff it up. You've only got one piece and you need to be resourceful so you can save the rest for a project you are yet to plan...." 
 
Yes I did have a meter of it, and yes this project only used about a quarter of it. But still. When you find a piece you love, you don't want to cut it.
 
But this project was a good one. It's a pin-up board! (well a peg-up board!) This is perfect for keeping on my new desk after my Craft Room Makeover!



 


And the best bit about this board is that I can look at it every day! ( I actually cant bring myself to peg anything to it yet as I don't want to cover the pretty print!)

No comments:

Post a Comment